The Pro Spine Positioning System provides adjustments for back pain, pain management, large frames, even late term pregnancy prone, safely.
Items Purchased Individually:
- 4-Piece bodyCushion - $699.00
- Adjuster Caddy Set - $349.00
- Face Crescent Cotton Cover - $10.00
- Total Value - $1,058.00
The bodyCushion is the leader in Spine Positioning Systems and The Pro System is the best value on the market.
The Pro System is comprised of the 4-Piece Original bodyCushion and Adjuster Caddy Set.
The Adjuster Caddy Set consists of:
- 1 Small Wedge for adjusting the angle of flexion for the neck, placed under the Face Crescent.
- 2 Large Wedges for increasing spinal decompression and depth of the abdominal recess, placed beneath the bodyCushion Chest and Pelvic Supports. They can also be used as armRests when the patient is supine on the bodyCushion.
- 2 Rectangular Adjusters for an additional increase of spinal decompression as well as the depth of the abdominal recess (for late third term pregnancy, in prone). Can also be used to fill the abdominal recess when the patient is supine, (when needed for a smaller individual).
- 4 Extenders for lengthening the bodyCushion for longer torsos.
- 4-Piece Original bodyCushion
- Adjuster Caddy Set (1 Small Wedge, 2 Large Wedges, 2 Rectangular Adjusters, 4 Extenders and Adjuster Caddy Bag)
- Face Crescent Cover (Single)
- 30-day Money Back Guarantee
- 3-year vinyl warranty
- 3-year Adjuster Caddy Bag warranty
- 10-year “Lifetime Foam” warranty
- Original bodyCushion - Slate Blue.
- Adjuster Caddy Set - Black.
- 3-Piece bodyCushion: L.W.H. (42-45" x 19" x 5")
- 1-Piece Leg Support: L.W.H. (24" x 11" x 5")
- Split Leg Support: L.W.H. (20" x 11" x 5")
- Adjuster Caddy Set: L.W.H. (15" x 10" x 16")
Handcrafted in Ashland, OR